YOU WILL NEED
- PC or Mac computer
- Internet connection
- Bloomfield Township Public Library card
- Go to ebtpl.org in your internet web browser.
- Sign in with your library card and last name.
- Select an available eBook (marked by a black book icon on its cover).
- Click Borrow.
- Click on Go to Checkouts.
- Click Read (in your browser). Your book opens on your screen for reading as a webpage.
- Click on Menu. (Three-line symbol in the upper left of your screen.)
- Click on Offline Access.
- Click the circle by Download all pages for offline reading.
- Make a Bookmark with your internet browser. See how here. This will be how you return to your eBook later: through the bookmark.
Need more help?
See detailed instructions about the OverDrive Read format.
See Nook instructions to get the older Adobe Digital Editions method for downloading eBooks to computers.