Fruit Roll-Up Valentines
Block Read More:
- 1 box of fruit roll-ups
- parchment paper
- permanent marker
- round cookie cutter (2 " round works best)
How to make:
- Cut parchment paper into thin strips for your fortunes.
- Write messages with the permanent marker on parchment paper strips.
- Unroll fruit roll-ups and cut into 4 squares.
- Stack squares on top of each other and cut with the round cookie cutter.
- Insert message/fortune in the center of the stacked circles and fold in half, like a taco.
- Form the fortune cookie shape by grabbing the corners and crease in the middle and pinching.
- Pinch the shape together in the middle until it sticks and stays folded.
- Pass them out to your valentines!