Shake it up with this simple craft - no water required!
- Construction paper, both black and blue
- White paint
- A small piece of ribbon or yarn
- School glue
- A cotton swab
- A toothpick
- Use a round object such as a saucepan lid or oatmeal canister to draw a circle onto the blue construction paper.
- Cut out the blue circle.
- Using a cotton swab and white paint, paint a snowman on the blue circle near one edge.
- Paint on snowflakes using the cotton swab, making smaller snowflakes with the toothpick.
- Let the paint dry.
- Using the black construction paper and scissors, cut out a hat for the snowman and a base for the globe. Glue these in place.
- Make a scarf for the snowman by gluing the small piece of ribbon or yarn under the snowman's head.
- Use markers to draw a face on the snowman.
- If desired, make a name plate for the snowman and glue onto the base.