Items borrowed from another library may be renewed at the discretion of the lending library.
Items may be renewed on-line at www.btpl.org, over the telephone by calling the renewal line at (248) 593-4919 or in person with your vaild library card at the Library.
How to renew online:
- Go to the BTPL website at www.btpl.org
- Click on 'My Account'
- Enter your name and library card barcode and click 'submit'
- Scroll down to see the items checked out
- Click on the items you wish to renew
- Click on 'renew selected items'
- The new due date will appear next to each item renewed or if an item can't be renewed, a message indicating this will appear next to the item.
How to renew by telephone:
- A touch tone telephone is needed to renew Library items by telephone. Have you library card barcode number and the item barcodes in front of you before starting.
- Dial (248) 593-4919
- Enter your library card barcode number.
- Follow the instructions given using your telephone keypad to renew your items.
- A new due date will be given for each item renewed or, if an item can't be renewed, a message will indicate this.
You may also call the library directly at (248) 642-5800. Please have your card number ready.