There are 18 study rooms available. Out of these rooms, 4 seat six people, 3 seat four people, and 11 seat two people. Important guidelines for patrons who wish to use the study rooms are:
- No eating in the study rooms. Drinks with a cap or lid on them are allowed, but all food can only be eaten in the library’s café.
- Study rooms are first-come, first serve. Patrons cannot reserve a study room.
- There is a two hour time limit on study rooms.
- The selection and number of chairs the study rooms must remain unaltered. Bringing in extra chairs, whether from the computers or from other study rooms, is not allowed.
- Groups of three or more people are given priority over the group study rooms. Groups of one or two people in a group study room are obligated to move to a smaller room if asked.
- Do not leave personal possessions unattended in a study room for longer than 30 minutes. Unattended items are taken to lost and found at the circulation desk.
- Paid tutoring and commercial use of the study rooms is prohibited.
- Treat the study rooms with respect. Patrons caught writing on the walls or furniture, carving into the desks, or intentionally damaging the study rooms in any way will be asked to leave.