All Craft Kits have been claimed as of February 5, 2024.
Design a vintage-inspired wooden heart using various craft mediums to create a perfect gift for a loved one or for yourself.
Craft Kit Instructions: Wooden Heart Decoupage:
- Tear book pages to desired size.
- Using the sponge brush, dip into Mod Podge (MP), then cover a section of the wood heart.
- Place ripped book page paper pieces on top of mod podged area, then cover again with MP until covered thoroughly.
- Repeat process until entire heart is covered with book page pieces.
- Once dry, use sandpaper to lightly smooth away any rough edges around the sides of heart.
- Cover entire heart with MP once more to give it a nice finish. Let dry.
- Glue burlap ribbon across heart.
- Use twine to wrap around heart.
- Cut out leaves from white felt & burlap.
- Arrange bows, flowers & leaves as desired, then use dots or glue to attach.
- Apply burlap ribbon diagonally across heart & wrap twine over top of ribbon, then tie in a bow.
- Use glue gun or E6000 glue to attach items (rather than glue dots) for a more secure hold.
- Add any additional embellishments of your choice to make a more personalized heart.
- Other ideas: Use scrapbook paper instead of book pages and/or paint to create something new & exciting. See examples below.