Install the app “Libby, by OverDrive Labs” free from your device’s app store.
- Open Libby app. Tap: Find my library.
- Add your card: Enter your library card number and last name.
- Tap Library (lower-left) to search the Bloomfield Township Public Library collection, Metro Net.
- Locate your desired item. Tap Borrow.
- Libby app downloads your item automatically if you are connected to WiFi. You may change this at Menu ≡ Download Settings.
- Tap Shelf (lower-right) to find your Loans and Holds at any time
To read an eBook as a Kindle book:
- Check out your desired eBook.
- At Shelf, tap your book cover, then Send to Device.
- You are then directed to amazon.com.
- Sign into your amazon.com account and select your Kindle device or app from the dropdown list.
- Tap Get Library Book.
- Read your book like any other Kindle book.
- Return or delete your Kindle book from your amazon.com Account–> Manage Content and Devices.