What is RBDigital?
Enjoy access to more than 250 popular digital magazines through RBDigital. You can read magazines on your PC or Mac computer or download the RBDigital app to your smart phone or tablet.
- Read entire magazines cover-to-cover as if you were reading the print version.
- Check out as many magazines as you want for as long as you want, with no return dates and no late fees.
- Every magazine in the library’s RBDigital collection, including back issues, is always available.
Getting Started : Create an Account
Using RBDigital requires the creation of an account on the RBDigital website. You will need your Bloomfield Township Public Library card barcode number to set up, and an email address and password. To access the Library’s digital magazine collection, go to the Library’s website at www.btpl.org, from the Downloads drop-down menu, click on RBDigital.
If you haven’t already created an account, click CREATE AN ACCOUNT. Enter the required information and click SUBMIT.
Using the RBDigital Website
- To check out a magazine issue, click on the icon. The magazine will be checked out to you.
- You can also click on the magazine cover to see more information about it, and see back issues.
- Magazines you’ve checked out will be saved until you delete them under the “My Collection” link. This is also where you can go to read the magazines in your browser, by clicking the icon.
Install the RBDigital App
- Visit your device’s app store to download and install the free Zinio Reader. An app is currently available for the iPhone, iPad, Android, and Kindle Fire/HD/HDX.
- Sign onto the RBDigital App using the email address and password you gave when you created the account on the website.
NOTE: When you put in the login information, it will link you through The Library Network, which is our co-op for providing RBDigital.
- Browse from the Home and Magazine screens and select Checkout to borrow an issue. Tap on a magazine cover for more information and to get access to back issues.
- Tap the three lines at the top-left and select Checked Out to see your checked out issues. The app syncs with the website so issues you checked out there will also show up on the app.
- Default settings are set to download only in Wi-Fi and to not automatically download titles.
Need More Help?