Watch the website for upcoming dates starting next year!
TAB board meetings are for Teens between 13-18 years of age. TAB members meet regularly to discuss books & ideas, as well as assisting in planning events, activities and programs centered around making BTPL a teen-friendly space in our community. If you are a TAB member, you will have a direct hand in influencing the type of books, programs and events the library provides for teens. If you are passionate about cultivating and improving library services for teens, the library would love to have you input!
Below is an example of some of the things that take place at a TAB meeting:
- “Judge a Book by its cover!” – Review books to purchase for the teen collection at the library (Bring your book recommendations!)
- Brainstorming ideas for Teen programming (What do you want to see happening at the library for Teens?)
- Selecting book club books
- Bookface – Involves strategically lining up your face or another body part alongside a book cover that features a matching body part so that there appears a melding of life and art
- And anything else we want to try!
Snacks and refreshments provided. We look forward to seeing you there!