We hear you, so we are trying something new! Our Youth Librarians will be offering a pop-up story time outside on the Youth Services Terrace each week in August. (See dates & times below.) Space is very limited, with room for 10 family groups to gather safely. To offer everyone an opportunity to join us, we are holding a story time drawing, open to resident BTPL cardholders!
- Email email@example.com or call Youth Services (248) 642-5800 with the names of the children and caregiver(s) attending in your family, along with your BTPL card #. Please let us know if you can’t do any of the dates listed below.
- We will draw 10 family names each week and notify you if your family is drawn. If your name is chosen and you tell us you cannot attend that week, your name will be added back into the drawing for another date.
- If the weather is bad, story time will be cancelled and your name will be added back into the drawing.
Story Time Dates:
- Wednesday, 8/4, 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 8/12, 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, 8/20, 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, 8/24, 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, 8/31, 1:00 p.m.