Beginning April 26, 2021, all library cardholders must create their own PIN (Personal Identification Number) to access their library card account as a new added layer of security.
You will be unable to use Library resources such as Libby/OverDrive, hoopla digital, databases, etc. until you set up your new PIN.
Creating a PIN:
- Click on “Account” at the top of this page.
- Enter your library card number and choose a 4 digit PIN. Click “LOGIN.”
- You will be prompted to enter your library card number and PIN one more time to confirm.
- If your chosen PIN is not secure enough, you may be asked to choose a stronger PIN.
- You have now created a PIN for your library account. Enter this number whenever prompted when accessing Library resources.