Several public and private schools are located in the Bloomfield Township area. While the Bloomfield Hills School District serves most of the township several other public and private schools also have serve areas within our township boundaries.
Area Preschool Directory
Local Public Schools
- Bloomfield Hills Schools -Pre-kindergarten through grade12 and PREP (ages 19-26), serving most of Bloomfield Township, most of the city of Bloomfield Hills and portions of Troy and West Bloomfield Township.
- Avondale Public Schools -Pre-kindergarten through grade 12, serving Auburn Hills, northeast Bloomfield Township, southwest Rochester Hills, and northwest Troy.
- Birmingham Public Schools – Pre-kindergarten through grade 12 serving Birmingham, Southfield Township which encompasses the villages of Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, and Franklin; and parts of Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township, Southfield (city), Troy and West Bloomfield Township.
- International Academy – International Academy is a public, magnet high school with its main campus located in Bloomfield Township
- Oakland Intermediate School District (ISD) – Oakland Schools is an autonomous, tax-supported public school district governed by Michigan General School Laws and is one of 56 intermediate school districts (ISDs) established in Michigan in 1962.
- Pontiac School District – Pre-kindergarten through grade 12 serving the city of Pontiac, portions of Auburn Hills, Lake Angelus and Sylvan Lake as well as segments of the townships of Bloomfield Township, Orion, Waterford, and West Bloomfield.
- West Bloomfield School District – Pre-kindergarten through grade 12, serving portions of West Bloomfield, Keego Harbor, Orchard Lake Village, Sylvan Lake and Bloomfield Township.
Local Private and Parochial Schools located in Bloomfield Township area
- Academy of the Sacred Heart – Girls are educated in the Early Childhood Program through Grade 12 and boys in the Early Childhood Program through Grade 8.
- Bloomfield Christian School – Junior kindergarten through grade 12. interdenominational, classical-curriculum school.
- Brother Rice Boys Catholic High School – Catholic college preparatory school for young men
- Cranbrook Schools – Pre-kindergarten through grade 12 college-preparatory school located
- Detroit Country Day School – is a private, secular school located in three campuses in Oakland County with the Upper School (grades 9-12) in Beverly Hills, Middle School (grades 4-8), and the Lower School (Pre-kindergarten – grade 3) are located in two separate campuses in Bloomfield Township.
- Eton Academy – Private, therapeutic school serving grades 1 through 12.
- Holy Name School – Co-educational school for students Preschool through Grade 8.
- Marian Girls Catholic High School – Catholic college preparatory school for young women.
- Our Lady Queen of Martyrs – Catholic elementary and middle school with an early childhood program.
- Our Shepherd Lutheran School – Pre-kindergarten through grade 8, Christian school.
- The Roeper School – Private, independent preschool through grade 12 for gifted students.
- St Regis Catholic Elementary School -Pre-kindergarten through grade 8, Catholic school.