Are you ready to start your Incredible Journey?
The Bloomfield Township Public Library Winter Reading Challenge is a fun reading program designed to engage all age groups in exploring new ideas, books, and activities.
Beginning January 1, 2021, you can start recording your reading and collecting badges, located exclusively in Beanstack.
Beanstack is our free online service that allows readers of all ages to log their reading, participate in activities, read and write reviews, earn badges, and enter prize drawings. Access the website or download the Beanstack Tracker mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
How do I participate?
- Register with Beanstack by clicking the button above or visiting btpl.beanstack.org.
- After January 1, you’ll log your reading, try your hand at activities, and collect badges.
- Each badge you collect earns you a ticket. Use your tickets to enter the prize drawings that interest you.
- Keep in mind that the program ends on Saturday, March 20, 2021 so get all your logging in and tickets entered before then.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What ages are allowed to participate?
- There are reading programs designed for all ages, newborn through adults. Only the reading program you are eligible for will be visible to you when you’re logged into Beanstack as a reader.
- My newborn or toddler would like to participate but can’t hold books or read yet.
- Reading out loud counts, for both the reader and the listener!
- Do I have to do the Winter Reading Challenge online? Do you have a paper option?
- Do I have to complete all of the badges?
- No, you’re not required to get all of the badges. For each badge you complete, you receive a ticket to enter the prize drawings. This means that the more badges you complete, the better your chances of winning. But our Winter Reading Challenge is meant to be fun, not a burden. Don’t stress, just do as many badges as you’d like.
- What if my question isn’t answered here?
- Call (248) 642-5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.