The Library is happy to offer this service. For your safety and convenience, follow the instructions below.
Curbside Service Hours :
M-TH: 10 AM – 6:45 PM
FRI: 10 AM – 6:15 PM
SAT: 10 AM – 5:15 PM
- It takes one hour for your pickup to be ready. After you place a hold online, wait for an email notice that your items are ready, OR call an hour before you want to pick up your items.
- For same-day pick-up, place your hold or call before 4.00 p.m.
- Place a hold online OR call and speak with a librarian at least one hour before you want to pick up your items.
- If you place a hold online, watch your email for a notice that your item is ready for curbside pickup.
- When you receive the notice, drive to the library – bring your library card or ID.
- Park on the east side of the parking lot (closest to Timberlake Road).
- Call 248-258-2559 and let library staff know you are in the parking lot. Staff will give you further instructions at that time. Be prepared to give the make, model, and color of your vehicle.
- Stay in your car and wait for library staff to deliver your items. Be prepared to flash your library card or ID so staff can make sure they’ve got the right patron.