The Library is happy to offer this service. For your safety and convenience, follow the instructions below.
Curbside Service Hours :
M-TH: 9:30 AM – 9 PM
FRI: 9:30 AM – 9 PM
SAT: 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
SUN: 12:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Please wait for an email notice before coming to pick up your items if placing a hold online. Demand for online holds is high. We process these requests as quickly as possible. Please allow for an hour to process your request prior to curbside pickup.
- Place a hold online OR call and speak with a librarian.
- If you place a hold online, watch your email for a notice that your item is ready for curbside pickup. If you speak to a librarian, wait at least one hour before coming to pick up your items.
- When you receive the notice, drive to the library – bring your library card or ID.
- Park on the east side of the parking lot (closest to Timberlake Road).
- Call 248-642-5800 and let library staff know you are in the parking lot. Staff will give you further instructions at that time. Be prepared to give the make, model, and color of your vehicle.
- Stay in your car and wait for library staff to deliver your items. Be prepared to flash your library card or ID so staff can make sure they’ve got the right patron. To ensure the safety of your pet(s) and library staff, please secure your pet while picking up your items.