What is The Financial Times?
The Financial Times is an international daily newspaper printed in broadsheet and published digitally that focuses on business and economic current affairs. Based in London, England, the newspaper has a prominent focus on financial journalism and economic analysis over generalist reporting, drawing both criticism and acclaim.
Now, your Bloomfield Township Public Library card now allows you access to the Financial Times online.
Here’s how to start:
INSIDE THE LIBRARY
- Connect to BTPL’s WiFi network, named “Public.”
- Click here to get started with the Financial Times inside the Library.
- As long as you are inside the Library and connected to the Library’s WiFi, you will have unrestricted access to the Financial Times online.
That’s it! You can now access all of the Financial Times online while connected to the Library’s WiFi, with no cap on number of articles viewed.
OUTSIDE OF THE LIBRARY
- Click here to get started with the Financial Times outside of the Library.
- Enter your library card number.
- You now have unrestricted access to the Financial Times online.
Reading Today’s Paper
With unrestricted access, you can browse any articles on ft.com. You can also read the daily digital image edition of the newspaper by clicking on the menu button (looks like three lines stacked on each other) in the upper left corner, scrolling down, and clicking on “Today’s Newspaper (ePaper)” and clicking on the edition you want.
If you have questions or need additional help, please call us at 248-642-5800 or email us at email@example.com.