What is hoopla digital?
hoopla digital is a collection of digital materials exclusively for library users, created by Midwest Tape. Current offerings include movies, television episodes, music albums, audiobooks, ebooks, and comics.
Patrons may borrow 16 items per calendar month.
- Visit hoopladigital.com or install the free hoopla digital mobile app from your device’s app store. To check if a specific operating system, browser, television, or device is compatible, visit the hoopla help menu.
- Create an account using your library card and PIN, a valid email address, and by creating a password.
- Note: to access hoopla on your smart TV, there may be an additional step that includes entering a code that will be sent to you through a hoopla link.
- Easily browse titles by selecting a specific format type. You may need to select Browse at the top of the page first to see the list of formats.
- You can also search for a specific title by clicking the Search box or magnifying glass and typing in a title, author, or keyword.
- To borrow a title, click or tap the Borrow button on the item. Your borrowed titles can be played right after borrowing and can be found on the home screen or by selecting My Hoopla.
- For many mobile devices, borrowed items may be downloaded. This gives you the ability to access borrowed items without a wireless Internet connection once the items are fully downloaded.
- Borrowed titles will be automatically returned when your lending period is over. The lending period differs for each type of material. There are no holds, wait lists, or late fees for any of hoopla’s content.
If you need additional help, visit hoopladigital.com/help. To troubleshoot specific issues, use the Submit Feedback feature at the bottom of the hoopla website or within the Settings or Help section of the app.