What is RBdigital?
Enjoy access to more than 250 popular digital magazines through RBdigital.
You can read magazines on your computer or download the app to your smartphone or tablet.
- Read entire magazines cover-to-cover as if you were reading the print version.
- Check out as many magazines as you want for as long as you want with no return dates and no late fees.
- Every magazine in the Library’s RBdigital collection, including back issues, is always available.
Using RBdigital requires the creation of an account through their website first, using your Bloomfield Township library card, a valid email address, and by creating a password. To access our digital magazine collection and get started, visit rbdigital.com/thelibrarynetworkmi/service/magazines/landing. To create your account, click on Register at the top of the page.
* Note: The Library Network is our co-op for providing RBdigital.
Using the RBdigital Website
- To check out a magazine issue, click on the + icon. This will automatically check out the latest issue to your account. You can also click on the magazine cover to see more information and access back issues.
- Magazines you have checked out will be saved until you delete them under My Collection. This is also where you can go to read the magazines in your browser by clicking the book icon.
Install the RBdigital App
- Visit the app store to install the RBdigital app, currently available for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire.
- Sign in using the email address and password you gave when you created your account on the website.
- Browse from the Home and Magazine screens and select Checkout to borrow an issue. Tap on a magazine cover for more information and to access back issues.
- Tap the three lines at the top-left and select Checked Out to see your checked out issues. The app syncs with the website so issues you check out there will also show up on the app.
- Default settings are set to download only on Wi-Fi and to not automatically download titles.