Study room reservations will be available on November 20th through the website, the BTPL mobile app, and by using the kiosks located within the library.
The Library offers 17 study rooms for use by residents only.
STUDY ROOM FEATURES:
- Table or counter with seating for one to six people
- Outlets for charging devices
- Wireless internet access (the Library is fully wireless)
- A place for volunteer (but not paid) tutoring
STUDY ROOM GUIDELINES:
- Study rooms are for Bloomfield Township residents only.
- Study rooms are available for reservation in time blocks of 15 minutes to two hours. You may make up to two reservations per day, up to seven days in advance.
- Reservations may be made through btpl.org, BTPL Mobile app, the reservation kiosk in the Computer Center, or by inquiring with a staff member.
- Study rooms may not be used for commercial purposes such as paid tutoring, financial counseling, real estate, etc.
- Food is not permitted in the study rooms. Covered drinks are allowed.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended. The Library is not responsible for any loss. Items left after your reservation has expired will be removed and taken to lost and found.
- Study room reservations must be claimed within 15 minutes of the scheduled reservation time, or the reservation may be forfeited.
- Study rooms must be vacated five minutes before the Library closes.
- Study rooms are not soundproof. Please keep your voice low.