What is The Wall Street Journal?
The Wall Street Journal is an American business-focused, English-language international daily newspaper based in New York City. The Wall Street Journal is published 6 days a week, both print and online.
Now, your Bloomfield Township Public Library card now allows you access to the Wall Street Journal online. Here’s how to start:
INSIDE THE LIBRARY
- Connect to BTPL’s WiFi network, named “Public.”
- Click here to get started with the Wall Street Journal inside the Library.
- If prompted, enter your library card number.
- Create a free account, or log in with your existing account.
That’s it! You can now access all of the Wall Street Journal online while connected to the Library’s WiFi, with no cap on number of articles viewed.
OUTSIDE OF THE LIBRARY
- Click here to get started with the Wall Street Journal outside of the Library.
- Enter your library card number.
- If you already have a wsj.com account, click “Sign In”.
- If you do not have an account, enter your name, email address, create a strong password and click “Create.”
- You now have a 3 day pass that allows you unlimited access to the Wall Street Journal online.
- After 3 days have passed, you may renew your offsite access to wsj.com by clicking the link in step 1 above and signing in to your account again.
Reading Today’s Paper
Once you create an account and are logged in, you will have unlimited access for 3 days . To read today’s edition of the Wall Street Journal, click on the “Print Edition” link under the Wall Street Journal banner at the top of the page.
If you have questions or need additional help, please call us at 248-642-5800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.